The truth is, we all need to be better influencers. Hardly a day passes that we don’t try to influence others to do something different. We do our best to motivate employees to demonstrate more concern for profitability. We struggle to enable our teams to complete projects on time and on budget. In summary, we continually work on ways to exert our influence, but we regularly fall short.
UNLOCK YOUR FREE INFLUENCER RESOURCES
Introducing a special value for book readers – the following FREE resources (a $275 value) are used in the award-winning Influencer Training program. They are being offered to you at NO COST. All you have to do is fill out the form on this page.
- Access to the Video Vault
- Authors’ Discussion Questions
- Cue Yourself with the Influencer Model
- Access your own Influencer Assessment
- Listen to Audio Lessons from the Authors