Crucial Accountability Book
*Revised Second Edition of Crucial Confrontations
When coworkers make promises do you sigh in relief or do you start biting your nails? Do you make plans, set goals, give assignments, and hope that maybe people will deliver?
If you live in a “culture of maybe” where predictability, consistency, and integrity drop while your blood pressure rises, it’s time to undergo rapid change and experience real results.
UNLOCK YOUR FREE CRUCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY RESOURCES
Introducing a special value for book readers – the following FREE resources (a $275 value) are used in the award-winning Crucial Accountability course. They are being offered to you at NO COST. All you have to do is fill out the form on this page.
- Access to the Video Vault
- Authors’ Discussion Questions
- Cue Yourself with the Crucial Accountability Model
- Access the “What Would You Do” Online
- Listen to Audio Lessons from the Authors