July 17, 2014 – Provo, UT – VitalSmarts, an innovator in corporate training and leadership development, today released a new edition of its award-winning leadership course, Influencer Training®. The revised edition includes updated videos, a new training platform, and greater flexibility in its participant response system. The updated Influencer Training 2.0 uses a combination of live training, compelling videos, and a written toolkit to aid learners. The course teaches a proven change model for anyone looking to alter human behavior – no matter the person’s level of formal authority, leadership, experience, or number of direct reports. Organizations around the world have turned to Influencer Training to improve bottom-line results like compliance, profitability and customer service. Results include:
- Spectrum Health improved hand hygiene compliance from 60% to 90% in two months.
- Gallery Furniture saw a $250,000 increase in monthly sales and a $1 million reduction in annual expenses.
- Xerox had 93% of its employees use their new Six Sigma process and more than 50% adopt it long term.
- Michigan’s Department of Human Services’ customer service rating improved by 38%.
“Leadership is intentional influence,” said VitalSmarts co-founder and bestselling author Joseph Grenny. “The best leaders know how to get individuals to work together to accomplish goals, though few of us can articulate an effective strategy to create this behavior change. It’s time this changed. By drawing from the skills of many of the world’s best change agents and combining them with five decades of social-science research, Influencer Training 2.0 creates the most powerful and portable model yet for actual behavior change.” Influencer 2.0 Training includes the following new features:
- Video Refresh. Original videos have been enhanced, and new videos have been added of real-life influencers who have solved challenges using the skills taught in the training.
- Updated Examples and Case Studies. New examples and exercises will help leaders at all levels—and especially mid-level managers—whether they lead ten people or 200.
- New Participant Response System. The course now uses a participant response system from Turning Technologies that has expanded capabilities and updated reporting features (the original PRS is also still compatible).
- Completely Redesigned Participant Toolkit. In addition to a fun, new design, toolkit pages are larger and participant exercises are now included for better accessibility and use.
- Revised Book. The participant materials come with the second edition of the bestselling book, Influencer: The New Science of Leading Change, updated with new research and case studies.
- Updated Audio Companion. All-new recordings from the authors that correlate to the second edition of the Influencer book.
Influencer Training has received several training and development industry awards including “Top Training Product of the Year” by Human Resource Executive magazine for its ability to deliver results. VitalSmarts’ growing network of 10,000-plus trainers has trained more than one million people in 36 countries in its four award-winning training products. Product Availability: Influencer Training 2.0is now available by contacting a VitalSmarts sales representative at 1-800-449-5989. The training is offered as an open-enrollment course to the public; for training dates and locations visit www.vitalsmarts.com/influencethis. VitalSmarts also offers trainer certification for in-house trainers. Public courses for Influencer Training can be found here. Note to editor: Joseph Grenny, co-founder of VitalSmarts, is available for interview. About VitalSmarts: An innovator in corporate training and leadership development, VitalSmarts is home to the award-winning Crucial Conversations, Crucial Accountability, Influencer, and Change Anything Training and New York Times bestselling books of the same titles. When used in combination, these courses enable organizations to achieve new levels of performance by changing employee behavior. VitalSmarts has consulted with more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and trained more than one million people worldwide. www.vitalsmarts.com CONTACT: Steve Jensen of VitalSmarts, (385) 312-1513, or email@example.com.