December 9, 2013—Provo, UT—VitalSmarts, a leader in corporate training and leadership development, today announced it has trained one million people in 36 countries in its four award-winning training products.
Based on three decades of original research and 50 years of the best social science thinking, VitalSmarts’ training programs help leaders and organizations achieve new levels of performance by changing employee behavior. The Company has identified four high-leverage skill sets that, when used in combination, create healthy corporate cultures. These skills are taught in VitalSmarts’ training programs and New York Times bestselling books of the same titles: Crucial Conversations, Crucial Accountability, Influencer, and Change Anything.
One million people, including Fortune 500 organizations around the world, have used these courses to improve results in quality, efficiency, satisfaction, safety, etc. Results include:
- Teamwork. Employees at MaineGeneral Health were 167 percent more likely to speak up and resolve problems with colleagues.
- Relationships. San Antonio Independent School District saw a 50 percent drop in grievances that previously clogged the administrative system.
- Employee Satisfaction. St. Joseph’s Health Care London achieved employee satisfaction scores 64 percent higher than the provincial average.
Andrew Shimberg, chief executive officer at VitalSmarts, says the company is proud to have reached this important achievement.
“We are thrilled to have helped more than one million people and thousands of organizations worldwide change entrenched habits to achieve greater success and improve results,” says Shimberg.
To celebrate this milestone, VitalSmarts has gathered stories and photos from training graduates worldwide whose lives have been positively impacted by one of the four training courses. Training graduates are saying:
- “Using Crucial Conversations Training, I have improved communication with key individuals in my immediate group of engineers and become a more effective group leader. The concepts have helped us increase productivity and reduce costly mistakes. The training has fostered a safe environment where my peers and subordinates can approach me with even the toughest problems and expect respect and results in return.” – Elizabeth P.
- “Influencer Training has completely changed my outlook on Project Management. I liked it so much that I became an Influencer trainer and now passionately help others achieve their goals. I have successfully implemented pan-European programs that are positively affecting business results because of the skills I learned in Influencer Training.” – Conor G.
Stories can be submitted and viewed at www.vitalsmarts.com/million. Those who share a story will receive a free Kindle edition of one of the four bestselling books from VitalSmarts.
An innovator in corporate training and leadership development, VitalSmarts combines three decades of original research with 50 years of the best social science thinking to help leaders and organizations change human behavior and achieve new levels of performance. VitalSmarts has identified four high-leverage skill sets that, when used in combination, create healthy corporate cultures. These skills are taught in the Company’s award-winning training programs and New York Times bestselling books of the same titles: Crucial Conversations, Crucial Accountability, Influencer, and Change Anything. VitalSmarts has consulted with more than 300 of the Fortune 500 companies and trained more than one million people worldwide. www.vitalsmarts.com
CONTACT: Brittney Maxfield of VitalSmarts, L.C. +1-801-724-6272, or firstname.lastname@example.org.