We’re only three weeks away from launching our newest book, Change Anything: The New Science of Personal Success, and we want to give you the chance to win the complete VitalSmarts series of books including signed copies of Change Anything, Crucial Conversations, Crucial Confrontations, and Influencer. We’ll also throw in a $20 Amazon gift card (Total prize valued at $100).
Pre-order Change Anything and forward your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Change Anything Giveaway” in the subject line before Wednesday, March 30 at 11:59p.m. MT. (Note: If you already purchased Change Anything, you can also enter by forwarding your receipt.)
Extra Entries: (send a separate e-mail for each entry)
- Subscribe to Crucial Skills via RSS or e-mail using the links on the sidebar, then e-mail us and let us know you subscribed.
- Use the buttons below to share on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or your favorite social networking Web site, then e-mail us a link to the individual tweet or update. (Note: You can do this once a day until the giveaway ends.).
- You must pre-order Change Anything (the mandatory entry) before your extra entries will be accepted.
- Send an individual e-mail using “Change Anything Giveaway” as the subject for each entry, and include your name and address, as well as the information required for each entry (see above).
- This giveaway will end on March 30 at 11:59p.m. MT. One winner will be chosen using Random.org and then e-mailed directly. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Please note that this giveaway is open to residents of the United States and Canada only.
About Change Anything:
So often, we want to make big changes but lack the resolve to see them through. We can’t seem to summon the necessary willpower to take on huge challenges like saving for retirement, earning a promotion, quitting smoking, increasing productivity, or losing weight. But it turns out, willpower has little to do with whether or not people succeed at changing bad behavior.
In their new book, Change Anything, the New York Times bestselling authors of Crucial Conversations and Influencer, show us that we have a lot less control over our behavior than we think we do. However, we can affect the influences that govern our behavior and that puts the power to change back in our control. With a clearer understanding of the science behind personal change, we can become ten times more successful at changing anything.